Value Chain and Market Assessment
The tools in this section can be used by banks to conduct market studies and develop a deeper understanding of value chain arrangements including the relationship among value chain actors from production to final retail sales. These materials also cover financing opportunities at different stages of value chains and loan products relevant for different client segments.
- Developing an Agriculutral Lending Business: Market Research Requirements
- Indicative Scope of Work for Agricultural Market Assessment
- Agricultural Lending Unit: Business Plan Structure
- Agricultural Lending: Marketing Strategies
- Agricultural Lending: Competitive Position Analysis
- SWOT Analysis for Potential Agricultural Lenders