About AgriFin Webinars
The webinar series is designed to facilitate peer-to-peer exchange among bankers and other agriculture finance professionals. We invite you to share your ideas, products, and experiences to catalyze learning on sustainable agricultural lending models. Explore recent webinars below or view all AgriFin webinars here.
- February 2017 | Alternative Data for Finanicial Decisions: Lending to Farmers Using Nontraditional Data
- January 2017 | Reaching Female Farmers and Agri-entrepreneurs in a Profitable Way
- January 2017 | Making Climate Finance Work in Agriculture
- November 2016 | Adventures in Smallholder Financing: A Tale of Two Innovative Lending Approaches
- November 2015 | Financing Small-Scalre Farmers Commercially.
- October 2015 | Financing Coffee Replanting in Colombia.
- September 2015 | Introducing Rural Finance Learning and Investment Centre.
- July 2015 | Financing Irrigation Systems: Lessons from India.
- 2015 | Lending to Agricultural Clients using a Cash-flow Model: Lessons from Madagascar.
- April 2015 | Financing agricultural equipment: Lessons from Mahindra & Mahindra in India
- March 2015 | L'utilisation de fiches techniques sur les produits agricoles: les leçons de BNDA du Mali
- Januray 2015 | A New Approach to Financing Smallholders: Lessons from Nigeria
- November 2014 | Designing Loan Products for Agricultural Clients: Lessons From Cambodia
- September 2014 | Portfolio Management in Agricultural Lending
- July 2014 | Transformation of Food Supply Chains: What Every Agricultural Banker Should Know